Monday 6 June 2016

summer's farewell- Ansil P.A. ( II BSc. Botany )



Let me open my windows wide,
Summer night is waiting outside.
With an invitation concealed,
Of roses and dandelion made.

Oh! The language is outdated,
Egyptian or cuneiform scripted.
Hey, the language of nature it is,
But not more familiar to me.

Maybe someone could translate it,
Dusty wind or noisy crickets.
But both are allergic to me,
Savage and uncivilized guys.

Maybe moon could help me,
He's such a fair guy.
Where we once visited first
On an awful July night.

But now he stares smilingly,
With a sort of pity face.
And also trying to tease me,
With my dilemma in those text.

Breaking the silence, summer speaks,
Invited to her farewell,
As she won't come next year
Voluntarily retiring from the year.

As a matter of fact,
She told me that .
Now all are accusing her
For the scorching weather.

Wind,cricket and moon now asks;
Is summer only responsible for that.
With all apologies I realize that,
Greedy myself , responsible for that.

                                       Ansil PA

1 comment: