Thursday 5 December 2019

THE MOST BLAMED - PREETHI PS (I DC ECONOMICS 2019-2022 batch)

I was like sitting on bramble.....and was eating the pain of thousands of thorns piercing in. The school and the Crowd felt like hell and devils because every eyes rushed upon us....,that five girls sitting with same emotion and the same attire. That was a girls gang which was very well known to everyone. On that day, everyone watched the silence of the gang for the first time .We were a flower with six petals and that day marked the fall of a petal....
While sitting with a lot of thoughts passing through mind ....I thought how I started that day.......,
      "24th October 2018, a normal working day.....On that morning I was a little lazy to get up......but the "blub" sound from my phone brought a happy news that we six were going out on that evening to our favourite place,a park in the market junction. We together made a lot of sweet memories and we had never lost any chances to enjoy.       
      Our class starts on 8.50 am and I was late on that day too as usual..... But an unusual crowd was waiting infront of the school gate and a murmur rose....that one of the students committed suicide and there was no class. I was not in a mood to be invited by such a news.l really cursed that person meaninglessly as I hate suicides.
But an incredible fact was waiting there to bruise the hearts......'SHE LEFT' ".
       No one had noted someone's silence among us.She was silent for the past two days and shared nothing with us. I heard the blabbers of thousand mouth and all were shooting upon her companions. No one believed our words because we were unknown about her reasons. It was her surprise to everyone....even her mother and brother ,who looked after her like their princess.
       The silence, pain, shock and blames marked it as the worst day in my life. Her decision on a piece of rope created a big gap at her home and among us. I counted a number of staring eyes at me as we were together as shadows to each other for 5 consecutive days,the most loving tour days which was only a few days ago. But I was helpless to find the reason behind her ...... However I tolerated that day. I could not find even a single group photo in which she posed without holding my hands or shoulders. That memories hurt the most and I felt her presence everywhere....and all time she smiles like nothing had happened. I am the most blamed for being a friend of her because my friendship couldn't understand her. I blamed myself for not taking any of her sorrows seriously. I still remember our last chat and her last words " GOOD NIGHT AND SEE YOU TOMORROW"

No comments:

Post a Comment