Thursday 5 December 2019

FIRST ONE TO BE! - Kezia Rachel Soj ( I DC Economics 2019-2022 Batch)

The Malayalam letter 'അ'
My first written letter
The hands that strongly and enthusiastically hold
In the laps of an unconditional love.
Oh! She looks like her Grandma!
The phrase that creates an exchange of smile.
Bye Njonje! A sentence that I was not suppose to forget
Every morning when I set off from home.
If forgotten, her pale little skinny face
Becomes pure red.
The glittering excited lilliputian eyes
That peep through the cornered window
Each day when I get back from school.
My antique little angel, My superwoman
My bag of secrets, My storyteller
My money bank, My music composer
The master chef ,The synonym of care
And the First one to share my day
All these make me thirst for a time machine
So that I can go back to all those bliss moments.
'Amma knows a lot But Njonje knows everything'

No comments:

Post a Comment